Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kayaking in the Rain

Today I had a group of co-workers out for a day of kayaking, sun and good eats on the deck. However the weather did not cooperate and it was cool with a drizzle rain. So there was not any sun on the deck but we ate well and set out to kayak no matter what the weather. We had a great time kayaking down river enjoying nature and each others company.
There was one tipping over incident but no harm was done and lots of laughter. This is further proof that I work with some tough people who are able to handle any situation. I thank all of you for coming to our cabin because no matter how wonderful a place is it is not perfect unless you can share it with friends. I hope after we return we can do it again...and for sure plan a day next summer..an annual event.
Lesson for the day: There is no such thing as bad weather!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this great get together! It was my first time kayaking and i loved it! And ir wasn't me that tipped over..hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete