Sunday, September 4, 2011

Big Sky and the Nolans




We arrived in Big Sky at the cabin on Saturday, a beautiful sunny day in the 70's! Mike and I got dinner ready for the rest of the Nolan's who arrived early evening. We celebrated with wine and gin ant tonics while watching the Galatin river flow by our window. we are having trouble with the Internet and only the iPads seem to work so I am doing this on Mikes iPad and can't figure out the pictures! So I will have to add them later. today we relaxed, read, fished, sewed, had a great dinner and we are now playing Wi bowling!
Lesson for the day: a family who bowls together, has fun together

3 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy the family time.
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that my family was weird, but "boweling" together takes the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and fun to read of this and your travel. Thank you! Espen

    ReplyDelete