Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday early

We gathered together the other night for an early birthday dinner for my birthday.  Patrick, Heather and Finnley came in for dinner and then we had Birthday Pie...on the birthday board.  The board is a tradition that Timothy started when he was doing a boy scout merit badge.  We write the persons name, age and date on the bottom and serve the birthday desert.  Started in 1996 with Timothy's 13th birthday.  (a little nolan trivia for you all)
Mike and I leave tomorrow for San Francisco to spend Thanksgiving with the Nolan family.  It will be nice to have most of the Nolans together and we will be spending about a week there with Bonnie and Jim.  We should spend a few days in the city and will probably do some wineries in Napa Valley.
  I had to include a picture of Finnley ...smiling and happy.  I have enjoyed Grandma sitting this month and look forward to many more fun filled days.  I may be able to send out a blog from California but  you never know...so I thought I would send one now.  Hope everyone has a thankful and blessed Thanksgiving.
Kathy and Michael

2 comments:

  1. love her smile....happy bday grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, have a great trip and enjoy the family.

    ReplyDelete