Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa sitting

 Today was the first day for me for "Grandma and Grandpa sitting" for Finnley Shannon Nolan.
I have been looking forward to the first day and it was a thrilling experience.
Finnley is almost 11 weeks old and her personalty is coming out strong.   She is smiling, cooing and kicking with joy.   It was a great day and took me back to when my boys were babies....so precious.






Mike took the first feeding this morning and bonded with Finnley.  Mike stayed home this morning and we walked him to work in the late morning in the "BOB" stroller...a Cadillac of strollers!







She is sooo  adorable.
She was watching the teddy bear mobile in the antique bassinet.  My Mom was born in 1917 and slept in the bassinet as did I, my brother David and both Patrick and Timothy.  A special time.
I really enjoyed myself and remembered why I love taking care of babies.
So thanks to Heather and Patrick for sharing their delightful daughter with us....I am sure you will all hear more about how wonderful our Finnley is in blogs to come...
Love and Hugs Kathy and Michael




1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time. She is getting cuter every day. I need to see her in person soon. Enjoy your trip and we will connect when you get back

    ReplyDelete