Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Smiling Baby

Greetings to friends and family.  My computer has had an overhaul and so I have not had a chance to do a blog entry.  But I am up and running again and have baby pictures to boast about.   Mike and I took pasties out to Patrick and Heather tonight as a ruse to see Finnley. I think they were wise to us and let us come anyway.  She is almost 4 weeks old (on Friday) and is just adorable.  She is starting to smile and I was blessed with two such smiles.  The first I was unprepared for  but the second I caught!!  Fantastic!!




We have had  a warm start to September but this week turned cool with that cold fall rain.  Lots of black clouds and rain...even hail yesterday. The feeling of fall is really in the air.  Mike and I have been busy with projects we have put off all summer.  We are looking forward to a visit from Timothy the last weekend of Sept...he is coming to a wedding and to see his niece for the first time.  Work tomorrow and then to the cabin with some college friends coming to visit...should be fun!   Love and hugs to all   Kathy and Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment