Monday, May 21, 2012

May in Michigan

 The flowers are blooming in Northern Michigan and the weather has been wonderful.  We had a hot spell this last weekend but it is in the 60's again today which is very comfortable.  The petunia basket was my mothers day present from Patrick and Heather.  The poppies are all over our yard and just coming into bloom . The Iris's are getting ready as are the Lillies....I hope they hold off till we get back.  We leave tomorrow with the Big Bad Boy to drive to Vermont and visit Timothy and Casey.  We are excited to be on the road again and are all packed up and ready to go.  We will be traveling thru Canada and will take 3 days to get there...we will arrive on Thursday and stay the weekend...leaving on Tuesday for home.  I also got flowers from Timothy and Casey for Mothers day but I guess I do not have a picture downloaded onto the computer.  I send love and hugs to everyone.  More later on the road...Kathy and Mike

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures of your flowers. Have a great time on the road. Safe travels.
    Della

    ReplyDelete