Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday Thanks and new quilt



I just celebrated my 61st Birthday and want to thank all the well wishers that sent card and called to say Happy Birthday! It is great to hear from friends and family that care. I got an IPad from my wonderful husband Mike...complete with green cover. I have been having fun getting it up and running. The quilt picture is of my summer red white and black quilt that I pieced together as we traveled this summer. Just got it back from my long arm quilter Lynne Macgee who does a fantastic job. The picture does not do her quilting justice as she quilted in each and every square in red thread. I love it and am keeping it to use in our extra bedroom. So if anyone comes to visit you will have the privilege of sleeping with my "Travel 2011 Quilt".
Cold Cold weather here today but with sun. Mike went steelhead fishing today with a customer and a guide...great day to catch fish and be outside.
Kathy and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment