Saturday, October 8, 2011

Indian Summer



Mike and I are at the cabin this weekend and the weather is spectacular. It is Indian Summer for sure with sunshine and 75 to 80 degree temps. The trees are peaking with their yellow, red and gold color and it is even more beautiful on the river. I kayaked today up stream and floated back downstream. Every curve was a feast for the eyes. Note the kayak view with my feet relaxing up on the bow of the boat as I floated. Mike is wade fishing but not having too much luck. Mikes Birthday is this week and we plan a low key celebration and will have dinner with Patrick and Heather. I am starting work again and my first day is Wednesday. It has been a wonderful 4 months and I thank all of you for helping me to enjoy myself. I am going to be working part time and look foreword to less stress and more time to sew and socialize.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beautiful weather. I agree that the trees are at a beautiful peak. I will be out of town until Wednesday so good luck on your day back at work.
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Mike.
    Della

    ReplyDelete