Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Uncle Bubba and Daniel

Well it happened...Uncle Bubba did a cannon ball in the pool and Daniel was right with him. It is so hot here and the pool is heavenly. We have had a great time with Daniel and the squirt cannons...does it get any better for a 5 year old. Mike has had some long trade show days but we are on the downhill now with only today and a short day tomorrow. We went to the Ashton dinner last night at Postino's which is Wolfgangs' restaurant in the Venetian. It was fantastic food and an incredible amount of cigar smoke. We sat at the head table with the owner of Ashton and the head of Fuente. You will all be glad to know that Mike behaved himself. It was a fun evening. I am about to go for a morning swim and then will join Mike at the Venetian for the afternoon.
Lesson for the day: If you live in LV you have to have a pool!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked the quilt. It is a great pattern. I would gladly share. It started out as a table runner and I just made it bigger. I am glad that we took this year off from the art fair. I am sure that it is VERY hot there this week. I am glad that you are having fun but I do miss you. I am glad that I can keep up with your adventures on the blog.

    ReplyDelete