Monday, August 17, 2015

Nolan News

 I have not done a blog since October of last year and I do not know why it has taken me so long to get my act together.  It has been busy with all that has been going on...a few new items in our life.
The big one that just happened last Friday was the birth of Frankie Jean Nolan...our second granddaughter and third grandchild.  She is a precious little girl and her parents and sister are thrilled with her safe arrival.
She weighed 9# 3 oz is was 23 inches long!
 Patrick is the proud Dad once again...he loves his ladies.  He is still at Trinity doing electronic medical record stuff..just got a promotion.  Heather is still a NP at the Cadillac Hospital which is now owned by Munson in TC.  They are building a house and hope to move in by October first!
                                                  Two adorable sister
 Timothy and Casey moved back to Michigan last summer and have bought a house in the Honor/Beulah area.  They have great farm/gardening plans as they have about 5 acres of land.  Timothy is teaching in Manistee...Casey working at the local Co-op and their big news is that their second child is due at the end of September.  So that will be our fourth grandchild!!  WOW
 Finnley is almost 3 now...in a week and is just adorable with her smile and curls.  I am so lucky to have her in my life on a regurlar basis.  She loves her babies and now has one of her own.
 Seamus was 2 in May and is as sweet as his smile shows.  He loves trucks and more trucks.  We have a great time with both of the kids and love having them so close
 Mike and I are well.  Mike added a cigar bar to his store and lounge last February.  The last year has been crazy because of that new item.   I am scheduled to retire at the end of November and I am looking forward to more free time and more grand kids!
I will send out another blog when the next Nolan arrives.  
Smiling in Traverse City....  Kathy and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment