Monday, August 12, 2013

Trip to Boston and a new Library

 So here he is...the newest Nolan already 3 months old.  Seamus is a big boy who is growing and thriving.  Timothy and Casey are wonderful parents who are enjoying every moment of new parenthood.
I traveled to Boston this last weekend and  met them for a 4 day get away.  We went to Cape Cod and traveled to Plymouth, Providence Town at the end of the cape and the National Seashore.  Friday was rainy but Thursday Saturday and Sunday were beautiful.  Lots of history to take in.
 Happy dad with cute cute cute little boy.  He looks just like Timothy when he was a baby...same chin and cheeks!!!
We spent part of Saturday, which was sunny and beautiful, at Sandy Neck beach.  A great beach in the curve of the cove.  Saw some seals and enjoyed the people watching. Seamus put his feet in the ocean for the first time and was not impressed.
We worked at getting him to smile but he was a bit camera shy...we did get some good ones.  He is adorable and  just starting to grab at things and notice more around his environment.  Lots of staring and taking it all in along with some laughs and coo's.
 I have put a Little Free Library in the corner of my front yard with the help of our neighbors, Tom and Brenda.  Tom built my adorable Irish cottage and Brenda did the painting.  There are several other Little Libraries in our town and I am so excited to add another.  The idea is that you bring a book and you then take a book.  There are adult and children's books and the Library is open all the time. There are over 10,000 world wide and my library is registered as# 7991.   To check out the map and the web site go to Littlefreelibraries.org.  I will be on the map as soon as I get my plaque to put on my Library and I submit the pictures.
We are gearing up to take another RV trip to Montana to do some fishing.  Leaving next week and will be gone for about a month...more details latere.  Kathy and Michael

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. That little guy looks so cute. I am glad that you had a chance to spend time together. Enjoy your upcoming vacation.

    ReplyDelete