Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

 Happy Mothers Day

We spent this Mothers Day in Vermont with our new grandson Seamus Patrick McKenzie Nolan
and his parents and his other grandmother Kym McKenzie.  The weather has been cool and rainy but when there was a little sunshine we ran outside for a family pic.
                            Happy parents and a not so happy Seamus...I think it was time to eat.
                                                                      Grandma Kym
                                                           Grandma Kathy rocking away
Such a sweet boy...he is still sleeping lots which is good and seems to be nursing well.  He gained weight after being around only 3 days.  Mike, Kym and I  will be here two more days and then start back to Michigan.  But it is to be cold here tonight ..32 ..but no snow is predicted.
It is so wonderful to see your son become a father.  Both my sons are going to be fantastic fathers and I am so grateful that I am able to see that happen.
Truly a blessed time to be a mother on Mothers Day.  Thank you to my sons for making me a happy grandma.     Kathy and Michael

1 comment:

  1. beautiful baby and parents. They had great examples of how to be good parents so I am sure they will do very well. Safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete