Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PEO Program

 I am a member of a great group called PEO.  It is a group of  "sisters" who work to help women move forward in life thru education.  We are a local chapter but under the umbrella of the national organization.  Many  of you are aware of my involvement as well as that o of my mother and aunt Kay.
I had the St Patrick's Day meeting at my house in honor and memory of my mom..she was the ultimate entertainer for PEO.
It is also the meeting that we install the new officers. the picture to the left is most of the officers after they took the oath of office.
 We have a corned beef dinner and I provide the green scarfs for those who do not have green in their wardrobe.   It is a fun evening with lots of laughing and socializing.
 The new President,Karen on the left and Judy is the out going President.  I gave the  PEO program to a small but mighty and brave group to come to the meeting on a snowy Traverse City day.  I talked about my blog , how to make a blog and why to make a blog.  Lots of good questions and comments.
Thanks PEO's for listening to me!!!  Kathy Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment