Friday, December 16, 2011

TC Decorations and Memories




Mike and I have our decorations up in Traverse City and are pleased with how they look. We got a fake tree a few years ago and it goes up in 10 minetes which is fantastic. I end up decorating the whole thing since there are not any kids at home to help. The Santa on the front porch is from my brother David several years ago and I love its old fashioned look. The deer was made by my father and is a regular on our front porch...I added the lights this year and think he looks very festive. We finally have a little snow so it looks more like Christmas. We look forward to Timothy and Casey arriving next weekend and will be joined by Casey's mother Kym from Kalamazoo. Patrick and Heather will be out on Christmas eve and Heather's parents Deb and Duane will join us for dinner on Christmas Day. Our guest of honor will be our friend Rudi who is cooking the prime rib. We should have a great meal and I am so happy that we can share the beauty of the cabin with friends and family.
Kathy and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment